Hence the many posts containing only pictures and (sometimes) captions. I am going to try to be a bit more verbose and actually write a bit about what is going on, my activities, thoughts, feelings, and all that jazz.
Here is a short list of what we have been so busy with:
School, of course
Ballet
Homework, and all the projects that go with that
Checking on our new pets, they better turn into some pretty amazing butterflies because right now they are utterly repulsive
Feeding, my life's work it seems (more on this another day)
Jumping on the tramp
Receiving Awards
Driving to and fro
Not cleaning, and it's driving me crazy
Drawing, did you even know 3 year olds could draw a bird this good?
Watching Bye Bye Birdie, again and again and again
Play group
Enjoying some seriously amazing So. Cal weather
Thinking about some changes that might be headed our way (more on this to come as well)
Dental visits (cavities Jolie 2, Lucy none)
Girl Scouts
Birthday parties
Teething = fussy baby = no sleep
etc.
Whew. I am tired. So tired in fact I haven't worked out in a week. Instead of feeling guilty about it I am just trying to remind myself that my turn will come. Someday, as I did in college, my life will be about me again. I can focus on what I want and need and love for a change. But for now I will just be grateful for this crazy, sweet, beautiful time of life.
Friday, April 24, 2009
I've Been Busy
Posted by
Katie
at
4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, cool pic of a bird. Impressive. I can relate to the business. It is all worth it. Remember, your life is a workout! Atleast, with three little kids it is. I am intrigued about what could be new! I will have to keep checking back I guess.
Post a Comment