Hey Katie - I totally just hacked your password! Haha!
Anyhoo, while you're all reeling at my amazing technical savvy, I thought I would take this moment to let you all know that today marks the anniversary of my beloved wife Katie's birth.
While you all most likely consider yourselves a wonderful wife, mother or human being, I'm sorry to let you know that Katie has you beat in all three of these categories HANDS DOWN. Not only does she put up with my cantankerous personality and exhausting hi-jinks with grace and aplomb, she's also managed to raise three of the cutest, funniest and most talented children I've ever encountered (spoiler: I'm referring to my own children).
But it's not all just tolerating me and our children, Katie is the most fun person I know. Who else would accompany me to hipster concerts and low-budget horror/comedy theatrical productions? Only the cutest/funniest person I've ever met in my entire life (spoiler: I'm referring to Katie).
So let's all raise a virtual glass in honor of Katie on her birthday. I love you babe!
-Landon
Monday, November 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Katie!
Posted by
Katie
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
that was so cute! Happy birthday Katie, I to think your amazing!
Here Here! I agree. She is wonderful! Love you Katie!
(And nice work Landon)
What a nice husband. Happy Birthday Katie!
Happy Birthday Katie!
Happy Birthday, Katie! You are totally adorable in so many ways!
Happy Birthday, Katie!!
You have one cute husband. I don't think mine even knows how to find our blog let alone crack my password. Anyhow, Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Kate! Hope you had a wonderful day!
agreed. Katie is pretty awesome.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Ah,how sweet! (Good job Landon)
Katie, I hope you had a happy happy birthday! Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you. (stupid swine flu) I'm so glad we moved here and met you guys! Life without you just wouldn't be as fun!
Post a Comment