Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jolie Turns 7

We partied at Adventure Plex this year for Jolie's birthday celebration. It was an ideal party for this girl. Running, climbing, jumping, sliding, what more could this active girl want?
Even Reese enjoyed himself.
Jolie and the Katie's.
Lucy being adorable as usual.
My man and me.
Here she is pretending to blow out the candles. It was too windy to light them so Jolie being the realist that she is suggested we just pretend! Love her.
Katie O. Jolie and Mackenzie
Reading her sweet cards from her friends.
A good time was definitely had by all! I can't believe I have a 7 year old!

1 comments:

Adam and the Girls said...

I cannot believe she is seven!!!! Wow. It just seemed like yesterday that we were newlyweds in Utah. ~ J
p.s. I am so glad you are posting pictures of yourself now. I am so proud. :) You look amazing!!!!!