Sunday, October 10, 2010

Swimming with Uncle Danny

Danny came to visit a few weeks ago. We hadn't seen him since before the summer so we were thrilled that the weather was nice and hot for a pool party!

These cousins just love being together.

Camille looks naked in her strapless bathing suit. Ha!
Poor Danny got a workout with these kiddos.
She is getting so grown up.
My man, jealous ladies? (landon made me write that)
Throwing stuff in the pool, as is his custom.
We love swimming with Grandpa, he loves to secretly splash people.
My 3rd favorite girl in the world.
Fun times as usual.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Great pics. (I have to admit my favorite is the one of Reese:)

Chrissy said...

I'm going to have to steal some of these pics, the ones of the girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I, too, love that pic of Reese. I love the cute look on his little face.