A few weeks ago we met up in Irvine park for a weekend for the Lott family reunion. That is my Grandma Rasmussen and her 2 sisters and their families.
Fun was had by all!
Naomi, Lucy and Grant watching the zip-line.
Jolie was soooo brave.
She even did it 2 more times!
Check out her shoes. She didn't have any closed toe shoes so she borrowed these heels from another little girl. Too bad one totally ended up in the ravine :( But Uncle Evan was a hero and hiked down to retrieve it!
I did it once. I wasn't a fan. Jolie was braver than I was!
They also had an amazing pool with an awesome water slide.
Jolie had the time of her life!
The whole Rasmussen side of the fam.
Thanks Grandma and Dad for planning all the fun!













1 comments:
I'm so proud of you for trying the zip line! Way to be brave!
Post a Comment