Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reese Turns 4

I can't believe my baby is 4! Here he is on that morning opening a few gifts.
 Then a few days later we had his first ever friends birthday party. He was excited about the idea but I have to admit he was pretty shy and unhappy being the center of attention!
 decorating the pinata bags

 Reese doesn't like cupcakes or cake but he does love sheetcake so that's what we had!
 the only thing he really wanted at his party, a pinata
 again, not so thrilled with being the center of attention
 but he sure loves his new big wheel from Grandma and Grandpa!
We love this boy so much, he has made such strides in talking and communicating this year! I am sure it will only get better with school starting up! Now if only we could get him potty trained...

0 comments: