Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm Back + Field Day June 2013!

I'm gonna try to get back on the blogging band wagon. I know grandparents and far away friends love to see what we are up to so I'm gonna try to keep it up! I'm not going to go through all the pics since the last time a posted (almost a year ago) but start at the end of this last school year.

A couple of days before school got out they had their annual school field day! It never disappoints!

 Lucy did the wheel barrow race. She was the wheel barrow.

 An ice cream truck always shows up for the kids!
 Jolie's class did the jump rope race. Funny thing, their class lost every single practice race to the other 4th grade class until the big day! And the creamed them! Needless to say those kids were ecstatic!
We love our school!

0 comments: