It is the girls' birthday today. Jolie is 4 and Lucy is 2. Yes, in case you didn't already know they have the same birthday!
During the summer every Tuesday is swim day at my Grandma's house so today we will be having a little party for the girls there. I made strawberry cupcakes with marshmallow frosting, Jolie's fave. And for dinner I will be making her favorite, spaghetti and meatballs.
This is such a special day, not only for my babies but for me! Twice this day has brought amazing blessings into my life. I am so grateful for my girlies.
I love you Jolie and Lucy! Thanks for all of the happiness and pure fun that you give me everyday. I hope you have a special day today.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday, girls! We wish we could have been there for the party. Maybe some day...
oh, and p.s. Katie, you look so cute in this pic!
Darling, Darling! Happy Day Lucy and Jolie. I didn't know that they share a b-day...fun.
Oh how fun. I don't think I knew they had the same birthday. Happy Birthday girls. I can't believe you have a four year old!
I my gosh! I had no idea they were born on the same day! How funny is that? Hope you had a wonderful day!!
Fun for them that they share the same day!!! Hopefully they will always have parties with each other as they grow old!
Katie... I didn't know your girls were born on the exact same day, geese what are the odds of that happening? Cute pictures as always. Talk to you later.
Amber
Post a Comment