
10 Things About Us:
1. We love to laugh. Our fave thing to do together is watch funny shows. (Arrested Development, Simpsons, It's Always Sunny, just to name a few.)
2. We have lived in 3 states together. Utah, Colorado (briefly), and now California.
3. We love Italian food. And Coke Zero.
4. We are homebodies. We just love to be home together.
5. We sleep in the same bed but with different blankets- he likes his feet out and I am a total blanket stealer.
6. He is a democrat I am a republican.
7. We love to read.
8. We like to say we grew up together. (we were considering we have been married since I was 20.)
9. We are best friends.
10. We really are "seriously so blessed."
I know I have the most amazing marriage. I am just so stoked I get to spend eternity with my best best friend. I love you Landon. Happy anniversary.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
7 Years
Posted by
Katie
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congrats, guys!
Happy Anniversary! We are so happy that you get to live happily ever after!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long!
I mean, Happy Anniversary! Congrats on making it to 7 years! That's so great!
Gorgeous picture
Congratulations! Your wedding photo is so beautiful!
You guys are so cute!
Happy anniversary! Love the wedding photo! So cute!
Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful blessing to be together.
Its very beautiful pic.
BPO work from home
Post a Comment