Monday, December 15, 2008

Panic

Here it is 10 days to Christmas and I have basically not even started my Christmas shopping. And almost half my gifts have to be shipped to loved ones elsewhere. How do you get everything done with 3 kids in tow? And it going to pour all week! And what do you get for those MALE loved ones on your list who pretty much have everything they want? Isn't this supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year? Try the most stressful.

Sorry for the rant.

Ho ho ho. (My attempt at being jolly)





P.S. Don't worry about me, this happens almost every year and I always pull it off.

3 comments:

Angella said...

My favorite thing to do for shipping is use the USPS online. You can print out your labels (as long as you have a method to weigh them- just use your home scale) and have the mailman pick up the package at your door. Love technology!!! As for shopping, good luck! :)

Danielle said...

I have bought almost all of my gifts online this year because lots of of places have online sales and free shipping. If you hurry you can still get it. I think most deadlines are tomorrow for free shipping (like amazon). Anyway, that way they have all of the sizes, no lines, and no shopping with 3 kids. Good luck.

Rupper Family said...

In lieu of buying gifts for the aunts and uncles, partially because money is tight, but moreso because I HATE shopping, we made salt dough ornaments for them. We even made fake poop piles for the 12 yr old boys! My family is switching to doing white elephant gifts-all gags and nothing too expensive-it takes the pressure off and makes for a really good time! And for the males on the list-Brett gets a stupid t-shirt every year with some funny logo or saying, nothin' fancy.

Good luck with your shopping! And hey, at least you live in a place with decent malls-I have to drive 30 miles for them!