Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All Boy

This boy is just pure boy. He has a low scruffy voice. He often growls. He is way stronger than he looks. He loves to eat constantly. His feet are BIG! A huge change from my girls tiny feet.

He is also totally serious. The only person who can get him to laugh is Jolie- and occasionally Landon. I just can't! He smiles pretty much only at immediate family. He is a happy kid, just very pensive. A deep thinker I suppose. Just like his dad.

He is very deliberate in his playing. He doesn't just grab at a toy and shove it in his mouth. He thinks about the move he makes and very decisively puts that toy in his mouth.

I am just putty in this boy's hands. I am enamored. How could I not be? If only I could get some sleep...

p.s. This last picture is goofy. It represents the goofy faces Reese makes all day.
p.p.s. Anyone want to buy some girl scout cookies?

4 comments:

Angella said...

What a handsome little man. Miles was always the most serious baby, too. You could tell he was always just thinking about his next move. I think these boys have so much in common (including those HUGE feet!).

Danielle said...

Cute pictures. I love those feet! Poor avery has big feet too. Trav's sisters are size 11 and 13, and I am just praying she will be smaller than an 11 so she can buy regular shoes. Anyway, he is a darling boy. Sounds like he is a smarty too.

Chrissy said...

I think we signed up for cookies, though I never gave you a check....

Camille Rasmussen said...

he's a manly man!