notes:
*Reese loves to put his whole face in the sand, hence the sand beard.
*Nana requested no published photos of her.
*We get to spend next weekend with them too!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Beach Fun With Nana And Pops
Posted by
Katie
at
8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Really good shots of him. My boy still doesn't like the sand, he hates getting it on his hands.
What do you do with him and the sun? I'm afraid my boy is going to get frizzle fried out there so I always have a hat and a rash guard on him. Now of ocurse, he has a mean farmers tan. So I try to keep the shirt off for ten mins or so, but still. Do you ever keep or hat on him? Or do you just use sun screen and does that work good enough?
Sadly Reese won't keep a hat on. I just put tons of sunscreen on him and and try to keep him entertained under an umbrella for as much as possible. It seems to work. I guess I am just not a fan of rash guards, there is nothing more adorable than a little guy with a sweet tan back and white little buns. Maybe its just me. Maybe I am just a bad mom!
Yeah an umbrela is a good idea. If I had one then I could afford to let him go without a shirt more often. Not a bad idea. See we just sit and cook on our towels...
Post a Comment