Jolie's beloved Nintendo DS. (Here is a secret: Landon sold his old Nintendo and his Playstation 2 in order to pay for this gift, how sweet is that?)
The long awaited Darth Vadar costume.
I am pretty sure she is the cutest Darth Vadar EVER! She fully intends to wear this for Halloween this year.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Gifts
Posted by
Katie
at
10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is the most awesome picture of Lucy! I love it! :)
Now, that is rad. I could only hope that if I had a daughter she would grace us with her love for the Vader. Too cool.
turning to dark side so early :)
I die over this Darth picture. Amazing.
Hi- I am so glad you found me!!!! I have often wondered what those crazy cowans were up to. And can I just say, what adorable kids!! They are getting so big. I had no idea you had three already, how fun. I am adding you to my blogroll-hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment