
Eight years ago today I made the best decision of my life. I married the BEST man for me! I am the luckiest girl I know, I get to spend everyday with my best friend. We get to laugh, goof off, cuddle, adore, and just LOVE each other. Forever. I love my life. And I love Landon.
Happy Anniversary Babes!
Monday, December 21, 2009
8
Posted by
Katie
at
8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
HAPPY EIGHT! You guys are great!!!
Wow! Eight years! Congrats! You guys are a perfect couple!!
Happy anniversary you two - love you!!!!!
And plus it turns out that your children are practically supermodels so good decision there too!
I have such sweet memories of when you two were dating. How absolutely smitten he was with you! How cute you were together. Its so wonderful that you 2 are still so giddy about each other. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Ahh, you guys are so cute!
Yay for December anniversaries!
i am counting the minutes til our big anniversary date. it will be one for the ages!! love you babe.
I second the "yay for December Anniversaries" I LOVED your Christmas card this year. Thank you so much for sending one. I cannot wait to meet little Reese. Merry Christmas. ~Jeffi
Post a Comment