We had a fabulous Christmas this year. (Other than my bout with the stomach flu on Christmas Eve that is.) It was so packed full of parties as usual. Here are the few pictures I have, most of them stolen from my fam. Enjoy! (Also, they are in the wrong order but who wants to go back and rearrange them on this annoying thing called blogger?)
Grandma Inkley's Christmas party. Fun as ever. Reese and Grant sure had fun playing with their packages!

Christmas day at my parent's house. Cute cousins.

Christmas Eve and Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen's. I was too sick and had to stay home :(
Jolie + Santa
Lucy + Santa
Lucy loves her Daddy

It was Jolie's turn to be Mary this year!
The Sunday before Christmas, modeling their Christmas outfits. Lucy wasn't into it at all.



We also spent some really great quality time just us last week. We went to the Aquarium, numerous parks, and enjoyed all our new things. Santa was very generous this year. The highlight for me was a little getaway Landon and I had to Playa del Rey where we stayed at a lovely bed and breakfast and had some fun alone time. Heavenly. Thanks Danny and Camille for babysitting for us!
We were so blessed this year. I am overwhelmed by all that I have and am constantly aware of where these blessings come from. It is so amazing to watch my children learn of the Savior and actually begin to understand Christmas and it's true meaning.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2010 is one to remember!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas Vacation
Posted by
Katie
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the faces Lucy pulls off.
I can't believe you had to deal with the stomach flu on Christmas! UGH!!! Oh, and I also can't believe how old Lucy looks all of a sudden! Cutie pie!
Post a Comment