Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For the Grandparents

I know I have been a shamefully terrible blogger lately. It can just get overwhelming sometimes so I have chosen to ignore my blog instead of let it bother me.

We have been very busy with school, friends, Disneyand (we have passes now!), and most recently, my mom's birthday. Here are a million pictures from that fun day. Enjoy!





















5 comments:

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille Rasmussen said...

hey sorry that last comment was from me. Anyways i totally think that picture of you and Reese is so adorable! it is totally profile picture worthy

Angella said...

What a fun day! I totally agree, cute picture of you and Reese!

Brooke said...

Cute pics!!! Can't wait to see you next week!

Erin said...

Yes, DARLING picture of you and Reese. Irvine Reg. Park is a lot of fun!
Sorry I missed you on New Year's--thanks for letting my girls crash the jump house party!