I am guest blogging at BLOOM today. If you aren't sick of hearing about my recent weight loss you should check it out!
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for your post. You're such a great example of accomplishing something by putting your whole self into it! I can definitely use that motivation right now. Way to go!
thanks so much for sharing your experience at Bloom, Katie. Thanks for being so real and candid about it; your story seems to resonate with many of our readers.
Katie, I think you are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story and for being so honest. I am definitely going to read your blog from now on - you seem like a super interesting person and I love your style :) Great inspiration!
3 comments:
Thanks for your post. You're such a great example of accomplishing something by putting your whole self into it! I can definitely use that motivation right now. Way to go!
thanks so much for sharing your experience at Bloom, Katie. Thanks for being so real and candid about it; your story seems to resonate with many of our readers.
xo
em
Katie, I think you are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story and for being so honest. I am definitely going to read your blog from now on - you seem like a super interesting person and I love your style :) Great inspiration!
Cheers from Sweden,
Senja
Post a Comment