In case you were wondering where I have been, well we moved. The Thursday before Halloween. 3 blocks from our old place. It's been nuts.
We have had a birthday, holiday parties, girl scout fund raising and all other sorts of busi-ness. I didn't even take a picture of Reese in his Halloween costume this year.
So I have a lot of updating to do. But for today you will have to be happy with these.
The rock stars at the school parade.
Reese in his DJ Lance Rock hat, taken just a few minutes ago.
Yeah, he still loves that Yo Gabba Gabba. In fact we are watching it right now!


3 comments:
I knew it....you're pregy again! Well, around here the misses makes me move every time she gets pregnant.
Ha! Not a chance! I think my husband would be the one moving if I was pregnant.
That hat. So cute! Especially with Reese's serious face.
Post a Comment