LOVE
In African Violet
Note: I am cranky tonight. I thought online shopping might make me feel better but it didn't. Now I just want stuff. Darn it.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
I Think I Need This
Posted by
Katie
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Pshh just have mom buy it...
I spotted this one the other day during a little online window shopping. So cute! I tried it on a few weeks ago, and it was super flattering... you'd look great in it!
My comment was so spacy... I meant to say I saw this suit as I was window shopping online, after I had tried it on a few weeks ago. Bottom line, it's a great suit, and you'd love it if you got it!
That's a beautiful suit!
If I were 30 years younger I would buy this!!!
Post a Comment