Jolie has the best teacher I have yet to meet. Her devotion, the way she is over-the-top enthusiastic about teaching is so inspiring! Everything she does goes above and beyond, and boy does she adore those kids! She is Chinese and has never done this before but this year she thought her class was so great that they should put on a little parade for the school for Chinese New Year. She and the kids designed this dragon and marched around the playground, banging drums and cymbals and gave speeches about the holiday. They also chanted, "Gung Hay Fat Choy, Eat more tofu eat more soy!" (She is a vegetarian!) She painted all of their faces and I brought in the spray hair dye and we did all the kids up. After they had a party and she even brought in cupcakes for the kids! Who does that? Their class was the envy of all of the school, especially the other 3rd graders. How lucky is Jolie?? I will be so sad when this year is over!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment