
So now that I have lived in LA for more than 3 years, half of that being in Beverly Hills, I have now seen my fair share of celebrities. Landon has seen even more since he works at Century City where the stars often eat and shop.
The best stars I have seen so far include Bruce Willis with his daughters, Diane Keaton, Teri Hatcher, and as of Saturday, Adam Sandler with his family. Those were all great. I generally just look and move on, I am definitely not the type to approach anyone and bug them. But it is fun to see the human side of these people. Diane Keaton was wearing an all black outfit complete with turtleneck in 95 degree weather. Teri Hatcher literally has the skinniest legs I have ever seen, if I were her I would avoid skirts like the plague. Adam Sandler's little baby girl, very adorable in a I look just like my dad kind of way. It is nice to see that these people are just regular people like us. Only with way nicer clothes.
Also on Saturday at this charity event we went to, we saw an actor who is one of my current faves. Landon and I both adore him. Me, because he is super cute. And Landon because he plays one of our favorite characters on one of our favorite shows: Heroes. He is none other than the fabulously adorable Greg Grunberg. And since I am lame and don't know how to post a picture of him here you will just have to look him up. He plays Matt Parkman, a new FBI agent who can read people's thoughts. If you haven't seen this show, you must. It is my favorite show this season other than the Office of course. Every episode is action packed. Seriously, there is no boring down time. I love it. Every week I am sad when it is over and I can't wait until next week. Kind of like 24 back when it used to be good.
For those interested the event we went to was a shoe drive put on by The Children's Place. It was at the Santa Monica pier. There was a band playing children's music, bubble machines and free t-shirt decorating. Very fun, the kids loved it. Just another reason I love LA. There are always fun things to do around here.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Star Struck
Posted by
Katie
at
4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think we need to move there! I'll get working on Dillon.
I love Greg Grunberg too. He won me over back in the day during Felicity.
And Teri Hatcher scares me...
I love Greg too! and I love Heroes...definitely a good show!
Katie you live in Redondo Beach right? I work in Hermosa. We are neighbors.
So much fun down there! We watched a bunch of Arrested Development last weekend and everytime there were scenes on Balboa Island it made me miss all my trips to play with you gals. Today it was GORGEOUS here. Perfect temperature. "This is why people live in Southern California," I told Taylor. I'm always trying to sell him on it. It may take a lifetime...
I thought you would appreciate this story Katie.
Our friends from Hawaii just had a little girl a few months after Emma was born, and they just recently heard of a need for extras for the baby on Lost. So she sent in a picture of her baby and they were selected. She went to the set and met a lot of the charcters (I don't know names, I don't watch this show) and a few of them kept asking to hold her baby while they got their hair and makeup done, etc. And, their baby will appear in an episode in Feb. or March. And maybe a few more. Cool huh?
Post a Comment