We had a fun visit from Landon's parents and his brother Chase. Since I am still camera-less they were kind enough to share their pictures of the week with me. Enjoy.
We had donuts
A trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific
A real girls only slumber party complete with makeovers
And a fun beach trip
Thanks Nana and Pops. We miss you!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
We Love Nana and Pops
Posted by
Katie
at
5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That all girls makeover slumber party is to-die-for cute. What cute grandparents! Isn't it always so hard to see them go?
I really love the way Lucy is exploring her creative side with make-up!
Whoa! I have never seen Landon's parents before! He looks just like his dad! Glad you had a fun time! What happened to your camera??
Those make-up pics are too cute
I love those make up pictures! So cute! Don't you just love our in-laws?
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! It looks like you have so much fun with them. It's no wonder you love being a mom!
Are you guys safe?! We've been worried about you with all the fires...
Post a Comment