Thank you thank you thank you! I was sooooo thrilled today to receive your package in the mail. What a surprise! I can't remember the last time I was more excited about a gift. (And the girls were over the moon as well over their valentine treats!)
Landon's grandmother makes the most beautiful afghans. A few years ago I complimented her on a gorgeous one she made for Landon's parents. She told me she would make me one! I was so excited, yet after a while I had nearly forgotten it. That just made the surprise that much more exciting! I honestly had no idea what would be in the package as I opened it. So fun. It is the softest blanket ever and the colors are AMAZING. I honestly couldn't have picked better myself.
Grandma, you are the sweetest! I am just so overwhelmed. Thank you again, so much. We are going to have to come see you soon so I can thank you in person!
Jolie immediately commandeered that soft soft blanket and won't give it back! Here is a shot of her pretending to be asleep.
And here is Lucy enjoying her treats.
We love you so much! Happy Valentine's to you too!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Grandma Donna!
Posted by
Katie
at
4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love homeade things! There is nothing better than something made with love. What a great grandma, you are luck! I love the new haircuts too!
Post a Comment