Sunday, November 2, 2008

Confession: I Kind Of Like. . .

I tried not to. I didn't want to. But there it is. I particularly like the second one. The songs are pretty catchy. And my girls LOVE it! Even Lucy is in love with Troy Bolton. And the girls both walk around pretending to be Sharpay. We had a girls' day yesterday and went to see the 3rd installment. My girls were singing and dancing in their seats. It was beyond cute! The big finale of the show was a song called "High School Musical" and I couldn't help but feel like dancing myself. I am so silly.

4 comments:

Bre said...

Um... I like high school musical too. But I'm a little embarrassed about it. I guess I'll just never really grow up.

T said...

I am glad you finally came out of the closet:)

Camille Rasmussen said...

i knew that you would like it! i LOVED THE THIRD SOOOO MUCH! does this mean i can't take the girls to see it again sometime?

Kristen said...

Ryan took the kids to see it while I was at Stake Leadership meeting. I have to admit I was pretty dumbed that I missed out!