(in no particular order)
1. Trying to sleep. Reese has decided sleeping at night isn't for him after all.
2. Going to and from one school or another.
3. Deciding where the money for a new dishwasher will come from, darn that South Bay hard water!
4. Never ending laundry, who knew just one more kid would make the piles stack up so?
5. Wondering how it could be almost December already.
6. Albertson's. I seem to spend my life there lately.
7. Helping Jolie with her homework. Being a kindergartener is busy!
8. Reading the Shopaholic books- LOVING THEM!
9. Dressing and undressing endless Polly Pocket dolls.
10. Snuggling a VERY sweet baby!
I will try to get on top of this blogging business again. No promises.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Where Are We?
Posted by
Katie
at
2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you need to add reese to your "about me" pageon the side
He is already there.
Reese has some beautiful blue eyes!
our dishwasher (when we lived in Redondo Beach) got white film/hard water deposits. I tried cleaning it out with everything. Finally I bought some dishwasher magic http://www.summitbrands.com/brands/Dishwashermagic.aspx and ran it through with that and voila the dishwasher was fine again.
o got it
Post a Comment