This is what we did after school today. And this is where we will be tomorrow. Thanks for coming with us Teresa, Jackson and Grant!
Hooray for Reese's first trip to the beach.
Monday, January 12, 2009
80 Degrees
Posted by
Katie
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You guys are so lucky to live so close to the beach! We have been enjoying amazing weather up north, too! LOVE it!!!
I am SO jealous! It is a blizzard outside here! The weather is supposed to get into the single digits this week!
Ok, I'm REALLY jealous! Looks fun!
You're just trying to make everyone who's freezing and chapped-skinned and spending their time shoveling snow in January jealous aren't you? It's working.
Oh that makes me miss California.
OHHH! what cute little beach bunnies you have.
I am so so so jealous. Really.
I heard about that 80 degree weather and could not be more jealous. (I love Reese's pink tent by the way) :) It was 45 here today and I was jumping for joy......sad ha?
All praise this So Cal weather! Makes being a mom in winter bearable. Can you imagine having to go somewhere with three kids when weather is sub-zero?? I can't!! I love LA!!
:-)
Post a Comment