My amazing and talented Aunt Sandi just started her new photography website/business. Now I am just wondering how she has time to take care of her 6 gorgeous children and learn photography? Does she sleep? I guess I will never know!
Congrats. Sandi, you are who I want to be when I grow up. Love you.
P.S. If you check out her website, you may see some familiar faces.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Check It Out People
Posted by
Katie
at
9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow 6 kids & working...please tell me her secret
Ok, I teared up when I read this. Katie you are too good to me. And I would hardly call my photography stint working. It is pure fun. Raising kids, now that is real work/ fun and worth it / but a lot of work. Photography is more like my escape from laundry. Take care sweet girls and keep dancing Lucy! Can't wait to see some of your moves!
Post a Comment