Monday, January 19, 2009

Woe Is Me

Have you ever had 3 crying/screaming children all at once demand things from you? One of which couldn't tell you what it is they wanted? And continued doing this for almost 2 hours? That was my afternoon/evening. Lets just say if I was a drinker I know I would be wasted right now.

3 comments:

Gentry Fam said...

Oh, I feel for you! I feel your pain. You are not alone. It has happened more than once that all my children got the flu all in one night. One after another. Oh feel free to call me anytime and we can share stories.

Surfer Jay said...

No, no, can't say I have. Although if Lilly has her way, I just might be able to relate someday. When my dad gets stressed he cracks open a case of non-alcoholic beer....you could pretend to get wasted on that.

Angella said...

I had a little taste of what three kids would be like while Tyla was visiting here. And I have to say, I was ready to crack open a bottle of Jack at the end of every day. Hopefully today is a much better day. At least they are cute, right?