Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aren't We Fancy?

It was a special reading week at Jolie's school this week due to Dr. Suess's Birthday on Monday. Monday the kids had green eggs and ham for breakfast and had a special guest (Jolie's Nana!) read the book. Today the kids dressed up in their favorite literary character. Can you guess who Jolie is? (The clue is in the title!) Friday will be pajama day and they will be just reading stories all day long! Have I told you today how much I LOVE kindergarten?


Lucy had to play dress up too.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Lucy is just adorable isn't she?

Gentry Fam said...

We love Fancy Nancy! But have you read Pinkalicious? If not it is a must. What a fun week. Seriously kindergarten is the best!

Bre said...

They look so cute.

Sherri said...

Because of your recommendation I gave Fancy Nancy to my niece last year for her birthday. This year she had a Fancy Nancy birthday party. Do you have any other favorites?

Tracy said...

Such a bummer they missed the party! Fancy Nancy came to read the story and your girls would have fit right in!

Angella said...

So, so cute!

Mrs. Cropper said...

Yay!!! I love it!