Saturday, March 28, 2009

Disneyland And A Birthday

Someone I know turned 50 yesterday. Here I am with that guy at the Happiest Place On Earth! Aren't we cute?


Beware: To enjoy the following pictures you must either a)adore my children or b)adore Disneyland.

Small World (the girls rode it 3 times!) with Danny and Lucy.

Small world, Grandpa and Jolie.

Nemo ride, Naomi and Camille.

Teacups, Grandpa, Camille, Jolie, and Naomi (only you can't see her.)

Teacups, Lucy, Landon, Danny, and Grandma Rasmussen.

Where Reese was during pretty much everything.

Reese enjoyed Club 33 for lunch.

As did Jolie. She was quite impressed with this "fancy" restaurant!

Grandpa also enjoyed his birthday lunch.

In line for Pirates, Danny and Lucy.

Lucy was sooooo brave on Pirates! Jolie opted out.

The total highlight of the day for the girls, meeting the Princesses of course. Lucy was literally shaking with anticipation and joy. As you can see she was beaming at Cinderella.

It was such a fun fun day. The kids had the time of their lives. I guess it pays to just take them every year or so. Thanks Dad! I hope you had a good time too!

5 comments:

Angella said...

Very cute!

Chrissy said...

I love the princess picture...so dainty

Mrs. Cropper said...

Well seeing as how I adore your family and Disneyland, I loved this post! Ah...Club 33. Fun memories!

Kristen said...

Your parents are so young!!

I love the look on Lucy's face when she is next to Cinderella!

anne said...

Disneyland and the Rasmussens are two things that just go together. Both are the happiest, greatest things on earth. You introduced me to the season pass the summer of 7th grade, and I'm forever grateful. Love the pics.