
I have been thinking a lot about my fabulous sister lately. She is large with child (only a couple weeks to go!) and she is miserable and tired and busy chasing one of the MOST darling little almost-two year olds on the face of this earth. I just hope that little man of hers hurries himself up because I am dying to meet him and his mama is dying to hand him off to someone else for a change! Have you ever seen a more glamorous and gorgeous mom to be? I mean seriously, that girl is so busy and exhausted and yet still looks amazing every time I see her!
Honestly Chris, I love you and am thinking about you all of the time! I can't wait to hold you baby boy, my Reese's new buddy. You are such a wonderful mother. Naomi and little boy are so so lucky. Don't even get me started on how lucky Luke is.
Love you.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
What's Not To Love?
Posted by
Katie
at
8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet posting! Aren't sisters just the best? There's nothing in this world that can replace your sisters. NOTHING! You guys are so lucky to live so close to one another!
There's nothin like a sister to love. :)
Thanks sis! I have been in the middle of a nervous break down today, so this couldn't have come at a better time. Love you too!
Post a Comment