I know you are dying to know what silly things Reese is up to these days. Here are some updates.
-He just might be the laziest baby I know. He HATES being on his stomach so at 8 months old he still refuses to even scoot, let alone crawl. He makes me hold him as he dives or moves toward things he wants. LAZY.
-Along with that the boy refuses to eat anything he has to chew. If it is not mush and he can't swallow it whole, he doesn't want it. Will he ever graduate from baby food? Am I going to be spoon feeding this boy when he is in 9th grade?
-He has some amazing blue eyes.
-He is super smart and already uses "mamamama" when he is with me and "dadadada" when with Landon.
-He is happier when we run around town all day, and hates spending too much time at home.
-He pretty much only likes members on his immediate family. And only likes to be held by me or Landon.
-He loves his bath, or I should say splashing in the bath.
-He loves loud toys that he can slam and make big noises.
-He has a very low voice for such a little guy.
-He makes the funniest faces all of the time, see above.
-When a stranger talks to him he bows his head and peaks up until finally they leave.
-He gets bored when his sisters aren't around to entertain him.
He is such a little love. I just adore that boy. I don't want him to get any bigger, I am loving him and his silly baby ways.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Everything Reese
Posted by
Katie
at
8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's totally a BOY! Miles was the laziest baby I knew, too. The kid HATED belly time, and didn't even start crawling until he was 10 months old. I'm telling you, these kids are cut from the same cloth! I can't wait to meet him this weekend!
I love a boy who know what he wants!
It sounds like overall he's a pretty good baby.
So cute. I love the second pic best, what a cute face!
Post a Comment