Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear Fellow Bloggers

This is why I haven't been much into blogging lately. Read my friend Laurel's blog where she states my thoughts exactly!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm glad this resonated with you. I've noticed a lot of people that started blogging around the same time I did are dropping away, and I wonder if it has to do with this topic. I hope you stay in the game. We need more people who are going to keep it real.

Angella said...

I'm right there with you (and your friend). I'm all about the idea of keeping it real. I feel like I have on some level, but my blog could definitely use more of it, much more often!

anne said...

Loved the post. And fun that I knew who Laurel was!

Yvettes Campbell said...

Haha!! I hear you and your friend Loud and Clear.

Adam and the Girls said...

I agree....my last post was super pathetic with my two pieces of wax paper glued together with a rose in it (that is my idea of a craft...LOL) and I made fun of Adam in that post too (which is for sure NOT very Martha Stewart of me). I was shocked to find that this friend of yours had a comment from one of my friends here.....turns out she lived in Riverton, WY for a while. Small little mormon world we live in. :) Please keep blogging Katie, I LOVE following your cute/normal (because it is not perfect) life. I also love that I have gotten to know you better through it! Because I know you, I have been changed for the better (OK I stole that from Wicked....but it's true) ~Jeffi