Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween

Just so you know, I had no say in any of my children's Halloween costumes this year. The girls had their own ideas of what they wanted. Landon chose Reese's costume. Enjoy the pictures from our ward trunk or treat.

Jolie the mermaid, Ariel.


None other than Lucy as Darth Vadar. She wanted to be the scariest thing she could think of so she wouldn't be scared of anything else.


The father and son Zombie duo. I promised Landon if we ever had a son he could make him something scary. He never liked the adorable chicken and lamb costumes my baby girls wore. His dream finally came true. Aren't they spooky?





5 comments:

Brooke said...

My favorite has to be the zombie father/son bonding moment. Very cute!

Kristen said...

I love it! Your family is too cute! I love Lucy's reason she wanted to be Darth Vader and the zombies! Too fun!

Angella said...

Spooky, indeed! Did you dress up?

Bre said...

gore never look so cute

Adam and the Girls said...

Hey, that place looks familiar. :) I love the girls' choices.....they are TOO CUTE! ~Jeffi