Jolie made this for my bedroom door after getting yelled at for the 100th time for waking us up before the sun.
The funniest part is Landon's angry face, it's hard to see though because their is an X over it! That's Jolie in the front.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Do Not Disturb
Posted by
Katie
at
5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahahaha, hilarious
That Jolie! I swear, she and Miles are long, lost twins.
Awesome! I remember when Camille made Adam and I a sign and slipped it under the door when we stayed in her room one time. It said....."Would you like to play with me?....circle yes or no and pass it back under the door." I heard it slip under the door at like 7 a.m. and we couldn't resist but to play with her. :) I love stuff like that.
HAHAHAHAHA! Too cute.
Post a Comment