That's awesome! I think it's pretty much a California thing. Sacramento is saturated with homeless people. Getting solicited outside of every single store I go into gets a bit annoying at times. It's an easy place to be homeless- great weather, and a government that will pay you just for breathing and having kids. Can't beat it, really.
Oh, that is funny! and by the way, when the picture was coming onto my screen I first thought it was a picture of you Katie when you were that age.! Crazy. Does that make her your doppleganger?
No way..... There's a few bums that hang out by the Ave's in Redondo. Last time I tried to help one out I bought him an apple at the gas station, and he actually told me 'No man, I don't like apples', when i handed it to him. Can you believe that? And he was panhandling too. Guess his money for boose is more important than food. So I stopped giving them handouts.
6 comments:
Hahahah!! Not that being homeless is funny but that was good.
That's awesome! I think it's pretty much a California thing. Sacramento is saturated with homeless people. Getting solicited outside of every single store I go into gets a bit annoying at times. It's an easy place to be homeless- great weather, and a government that will pay you just for breathing and having kids. Can't beat it, really.
Hilarious!
Oh, that is funny! and by the way, when the picture was coming onto my screen I first thought it was a picture of you Katie when you were that age.! Crazy. Does that make her your doppleganger?
that is awesome
No way..... There's a few bums that hang out by the Ave's in Redondo. Last time I tried to help one out I bought him an apple at the gas station, and he actually told me 'No man, I don't like apples', when i handed it to him. Can you believe that? And he was panhandling too. Guess his money for boose is more important than food. So I stopped giving them handouts.
Post a Comment