My friend Kate does a fun thing on her blog where she just takes a picture every day and posts it. Most of them are just pictures of the chaos that is in her home on a daily basis. I think I am going to give this a shot (pun intended!). It might be fun to look back and see some everyday scenes in our house. Now I am no photographer, nor do I pledge to actually do this EVERY DAY, that might be a little too much to promise. But I thought the grandparents might get a kick out of it.
Here is today. (I may or may not add captions)
Reese empties this cupboard 100 times a day. He loves Landon's video games best of all.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
A Picture A Day
Posted by
Katie
at
5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love and miss you guys!!!!!!!
Post a Comment