Katie, you look gorgeous! I could tell you've lost weight, what a hot Momma you are! What're you doing? I need to do it to! (I need a girls' night out as well-lucky girls!)
I was just thinking...Wow, she looks fabulous! I am so proud of you KT!!! I have had such a hard time losing with baby #2....I cannot imagine what I will have to go through next time.....ugh. But now that Savannah is finally a year, I am losing it slowly....I am down 11 lbs. on Weight Watchers....I hope to keep it up. You and your friends look like a fun bunch!!!! Give your kiddos a squeeze for me. ~Jeffi
Katie, you look GREAT!! And your friends look so fun!! Are they girls from Hermosa? Can I move in and hang with you? Ahhhh.... just got to my parents and we're searching for places. LA is huge! Hope to see you and the girls soon.
8 comments:
I was just about to ask you if you lost a bunch of weight. You look AMAZING!!!!!
p.s. Who's that creepy man peering in through the window?
Katie, you look gorgeous! I could tell you've lost weight, what a hot Momma you are! What're you doing? I need to do it to! (I need a girls' night out as well-lucky girls!)
I was just thinking...Wow, she looks fabulous! I am so proud of you KT!!! I have had such a hard time losing with baby #2....I cannot imagine what I will have to go through next time.....ugh. But now that Savannah is finally a year, I am losing it slowly....I am down 11 lbs. on Weight Watchers....I hope to keep it up. You and your friends look like a fun bunch!!!! Give your kiddos a squeeze for me. ~Jeffi
Katie, you look GREAT!! And your friends look so fun!! Are they girls from Hermosa? Can I move in and hang with you? Ahhhh.... just got to my parents and we're searching for places. LA is huge! Hope to see you and the girls soon.
If only I hadn't moved! :(
You look great!
Seriously, how did you do it? I've been struggling to lose weight all year and you look incredible!
Did your 25 lbs find it's way to my one arm in that picture of us? If you are my friend, you will crop it out! Thanks for the night out...I needed it!
Post a Comment