I'm trying to get back on the blogging wagon. It's hard to get back in the groove I have to admit.
I need to start by updating on what the kiddos are up to these days. Today we will talk about Reese.
Reese is a cantankerous little bloke. He needs things to be just so and to happen his way or he is no fun! He is as shy as can be, won't go to anyone not in his immediate family. Not my mom, not his nursery teacher, no one. As flattered as I am to be one of the few people he is himself around, it can be a bit trying sometimes.
But when he is happy and at home or in his element, he is pretty much the cutest kid ever. He snuggles more than the girls ever did. He sings along to anything Yo Gabba Gabba, still his favorite thing to watch! He says only about 8 words but the ones he does are darling and we live to hear those words! His deep little voice is the most adorable thing ever!
We went to the beach on Saturday for the first time in a while. He doesn't really like new things/food/places/people (I know!) but he is simply going to need to get used to the beach because we will be spending tons of time there in a few weeks! He started to get into it after a few hours until he got stung by a bee! It was the saddest thing ever. We immediately packed up and went home and I am hoping he doesn't hate the beach from now on!
He is still the pickiest eater in the world! He pretty much lives on fruit, milk and crackers.
This kid loves his sisters. When we go to pick up Lucy from pre-school he runs right up to her and sticks his little face in hers until she hugs him. I love that.
He still idolizes his daddy and cries every single morning when Landon goes to work. I know Landon hates leaving him!
Reese gives the best hugs and open-mouth kisses! He will run right into my arms a million times a day and I never get sick of it. He loves giving high fives and running in circles around me when I walk into the room.
He still loves reading books and kicking throwing balls. He is such a boy!
It is both a challenge and a joy to be this little guy's mother. I love having this boy as my little side-kick and can't wait to see more of his personality come out!

3 comments:
What a cute little bloke that Reese is. I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
That boy sounds as cranky as his Pops when reality doesn't meet up with expectations.
Cantankerous is such a funny way to describe Reese. At least he's a cute little stinker!
Post a Comment