Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Someone Is Going To Kindergarten!

Isn't she cute standing in line with all of her friends?
Miss Gina
Miss Laurie sending her out for her diploma.
She was so thrilled to have her family there for HER. It seems we are always going to Jolie's special occasions.
Getting ready to sing their song.
With her best bud Xavier.
This is what Landon and Reese did the whole night.
Her teachers adore her and cried when she hugged them goodbye!
A few shots of my beautiful mischevious boy.


I am so excited that it is finally summer around here. My favorite season by far. We have beach plans, swimming plans, Disneyland plans, Aquarium plans, and just plan having no schedule! Love it.


P.S. Stay tuned to hear how I finally did (and am continuing to do) the weight loss thing.

3 comments:

Bre said...

Lucy is adorable!

Brooke said...

If Lucy was leaving my class, I'd cry too. What cute pics!!!

Danielle said...

Well your children are darling as usual, but I was going to say...you look HOT! Seriously so good! Way to go.