She is officially potty trained. She was such a trooper. So much easier than Jolie. We had our celebratory ice cream date last night. So fun. I am so happy! One thing of my list.
Rad. I'm sure I will read all about it in one of the half dozen books we received at the shower, but I gotta ask as I am very curious. How long did it take, and at what age did you start?
It really depends on the kid. My first was over 3 before she finally figured it all out. That is fairly late. I just watched for the signs that they are ready. They really just need to have a big enough vocabulary to let you know when they need to go. And they really have to want to. Lucy is 2 and a half. I am happy, she is the first of all her friends potty trained. With her it was 3 days for peeing in the potty. A week for poop. I hear boys take a bit longer and often start later but I guess we will both figure that out in a few years!
5 comments:
Yeah, Lucy! I'm going to be calling you when it comes time to potty train Miles. You're a pro now!
Congrats! What a HUGE accomplishment! Enjoy being diaper free...at least for a little while!
Rad. I'm sure I will read all about it in one of the half dozen books we received at the shower, but I gotta ask as I am very curious. How long did it take, and at what age did you start?
It really depends on the kid. My first was over 3 before she finally figured it all out. That is fairly late. I just watched for the signs that they are ready. They really just need to have a big enough vocabulary to let you know when they need to go. And they really have to want to. Lucy is 2 and a half. I am happy, she is the first of all her friends potty trained. With her it was 3 days for peeing in the potty. A week for poop. I hear boys take a bit longer and often start later but I guess we will both figure that out in a few years!
yea lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment