I normally don't have the patience for these things. But I am bored this week with Jolie out of school so here goes.
A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friend? Landon
C. Cake or Pie? Usually pie, but only if its homemade.
D. Day of choice?. Saturday- be with Landon
E. Essential item? Cell Phone, don't you just feel naked and vulnerable without it? Sad.
F. Favorite color? purple, don't ask me why it just always has been.
G. Greatest Accomplishment? my babies
H. Hometown?Irvine, Ca.
I. Indulgences?Diet Coke, dates to cheesecake factory with Landon. mmmm
J.January or July? July
K. Kids? 2 and a half
L.Life is incomplete without? a home with family
M. Marriage date? December 21, 2001
N. Number of siblings? 2 sisters, 1 brother
O. Oranges or Apples? apples
P. Phobias or fears? car accidents
Q. Quotes? "Kif, I have made it with a woman ... inform the men." If you know what that is from you are amazing.
R. Reason to smile? babies
S.Season? summer all the way
T. Tag three Friends. Anyone who is also bored this week
Unknown fact about me? I read about a book a week
V. Very favorite store?. Hmmm, at this stage of my life probably Target
W. Worst habit? diet coke
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Superburger from Ruby's
Z. Zodiac? Scorpio
Wow that was silly. I hope you are all having a marvelous April 1st.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
A to Z Tag
Posted by
Katie
at
5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I remember that you love to read...in fact, I think you are the one who introduced me to Anne of Green Gables. Isn't that one of your favorites?
Q = Lieutenant Kif, underling to Captain Zapp Brannigan. Did you know Kif has three nipples?
I swear, I'm not a nerd, I just think that show is rad.
surfer jay, your my hero. there is totally something nerdy yet cool about that show! love it.
Post a Comment