I just have to say Happy Birthday to my amazing mother-in-law. I apologize for not getting something in the mail to her, but I still want her to know that I love her! She is always willing to do anything for us, even come and take care of us after baby boy comes. She loves my children and spoils them endlessly. She is so supportive in everything we do. It feels like she thinks we can do no wrong, and that is very reassuring. Being in her family is one of the reasons I knew marrying Landon was the best decision I could make. I am beyond thankful to be a Cowan. Happy Birthday Brooke, know that I love you and appreciate you more than you know! And I can't wait to see you in a few weeks, you have no idea what a relief it is to know that you will be here to take care of us.
Lots of Love,
-Katie
p.s. I am sorry I don't have a more recent and clearer picture of you. We will have to remedy that when you come.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Brooke
Posted by
Katie
at
5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We really do have the best mother-in-law in the WORLD. I have to echo everything you said in your sweet posting. Brooke, I think you are the most amazing person. I am beyond grateful that you took care of me and my boys for so long after Carter was born. You are simply the best!
Post a Comment