Thursday, July 24, 2008

Goodbye Friends

We had a goodbye party for our fun friends the Owsley's last night. It's no new thing for us to lose friends around here, but it still isn't fun! We are going to miss them. It will be good when kindergarten starts and Jolie can make some new girlfriends.

Isabelle, Grant, Lucy, Charlotte, and Jolie
Best Pals Charlotte, Jackson and Jolie

They both want to marry this boy. Can you blame them?

Lucy's pal Colin

Mmm, pizza

She has finally decided boys are okay after all.

On other news- the nesting has begun full force! The baby's room is more or less assembled, if not decorated. Today I threw away 3 garbage bags of toys from the girls' closet. It felt soooo good. A big thanks to Camille for helping me with that organizing project. Now I just need to get this boy here! We are so excited to meet him. 3-4 weeks left. Woohoo!!

3 comments:

Camille Rasmussen said...

Anytime, Katie. I live for organizing!

Chrissy said...

Lucy has to like boys if she is going to marry the Prince right away.

Amber said...

Wow... Katie... the recent pictures of Jolie look soo much like you! Do you see yourself in her? She's soo cute. Hang in there with baby #3, I feel complete compassion for you, and am dredding my own belly soon. Ughh... why do we have to be so uncomfortable during pregnancy??