Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Family Baby Shower

My lovely Rasmussen family had a baby shower for me and my cousin Jenn who is also expecting a boy soon. Here are a few shots from the fun event. (I reserve the right to not show any shots of me due to the fact that this is my blog and they are incredibly unflattering.)

Lucy and Jenn's Kurt

Again

Jolie loved the balloons above all else

Naomi is such a doll

My Aunt Sandi's baby Piper

The kids had so much fun playing and talking about babies. Thanks everyone who was there and helped out. I got some darling things. I LOVE MY FAMILY!

4 comments:

Angella said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got a fun shower. I can't wait to get something really cute for that cute baby boy! p.s. I really wish you'd put more pictures up of you--- you are adorable, Katie, even if you don't think so!

Camille Rasmussen said...

That was sooo fun!

Danielle said...

I can't wait to see your cute babe in all of his new things!

Chrissy said...

Yup, i hated prego pics of me too. Well, I still hate 99% of the photos i take