Monday, September 8, 2008

Bathtime

Reese lost his cord on Friday so we gave him his first bath. He was very quiet so I guess he liked it. He also had his 2 week check-up that day. He gained over 1 pound in 9 days! He is now a healthy 9 pounds 15 ounces.

The bath was a family affair.
I had to take a picture of him in this onesie. It will be the one and only time he wears it, he is already ready for his 3-6 month clothes. Also, this is his favorite way to sleep. He wants to be flat on his back. None of my other babies liked this.
P.S. When the waitress at Ruby's this weekend (our fave family restaurant) told us what a sweet baby we had Jolie replied, "thanks, we just got him."

8 comments:

Sherri said...

It is so sad how fast babies grow out of their clothes! I love is skinny little legs complimented with the double chin, he is so precious!!!

Daniel and Sara said...

I can't wait until we get to meet him. I love Jolie's little random comments!

Angella said...

he's so precious. i really hope we can come down there for his blessing.

jenn said...

What a cutie ... I can't wait to meet him Katie!!! My baby was never 9 lbs anything. I'm pretty sure that Jake weighs almost 14 lbs and is the average size of a 4month old even though he is only 6 weeks ... gotta love our big babies :")

Starnes fam said...

So sweet. I love all that dark hair!

Kristen said...

Man! He is a cute baby!

Kristin said...

When are you coming to Irvine? Or when I can come up and see you? I hope soon!

Amber said...

How cute is your little man? He is such a Cowan. Love the Lucy Star Wars Video.... very claissic and quite impressive. She will probably follow after mommy and have a talent singing. Can't wait to watch her grow.