Today was Jolie's first day.
Me: How was kindergarten?
Jolie: It was AWESOME!
Me: How was your teacher?
Jolie: She was so pretty and so so nice.
Me: Did you meet any nice kids?
Jolie: There was a beautiful little girl, I decided we are going to be friends.
Me: Did you tell her?
Jolie: Not yet, I have to ask her what her name is first.
Me: Good idea.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Kindergarten
Posted by
Katie
at
2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
she looks so adorable
congrats on your new baby!! I have no idea how you do it, I barely can just go to work, go to the gym & clean my house :)
great picture! i'm so glad her first day was a success.
she is so big! she cant be in kindergarten she is my little niece! it's crazy!
That sounds like Jolie for sure
Post a Comment