Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lucy on Star Wars

Star Wars is Lucy's current obsession. She watches the movies constantly, and Landon even took her to see the new Clone Wars movie. Watch as she discusses her favorite Star Wars characters and plot points. There is also singing!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Good to see you are raising them right.

Meredith said...

ok get that girl on american idol or something, quick (or whenever they open it up to preschoolers)! what other 3 year old has perfect pitch like that?!

was that your little beebee cooing in the background?

good times ;).

Chrissy said...

Haha, she is a funny one. We loved Star Wars too, but that young? I don't know...

Gentry Fam said...

We will have to have a Star Wars Movie night with you! So cute! And congratulations on Preschool Lucy and Congratulations on Kindergarten to Jolie! That's BIG TIME!

Danielle said...

That is so cute! Oh my what a bright little child.

Angella said...

I just about lost it as I was watching that video. That girl is something else.