Thursday, October 16, 2008

Invasion

For the first time ever in our house we have an ant problem. They seem to find such random things to be attracted to. Nasty creatures. I even found some in my shower this morning. What is up with that? I have spent so much time dealing with them today I swear I can feel them crawling all over me. Ewwww.

5 comments:

Angella said...

We are having the same problem! They are just taking over! I'm trying to find a non-toxic solution instead of spraying. I'm curious to know if anyone else has found any good remedies...

molly said...

My husband could hook you all up with an Orkin treatment plan for those ants and more! Haha. But seriously he has been a manager in the summers between school. So if you do need help just email me.

Mel said...

Good luck Katie. They go after the water for some reason... so if you can just figure out how to move the water out of the bathroom.... good luck... :)

Daniel and Sara said...

Hey Katie. Get Combat ant killer. It is in a syringe and you put it right in their path. They love it and take it back to feed their colony and poof! All ants gone! It is amazing stuff and it is relatively cheap. Here is a link to see what the stuff looks like: http://www.amazon.com/Combat-Ant-Kill-97306-27grams/dp/B000BQT5IG Good luck!

Sherri said...

We had the same problem. Just get the Orkin man!