Yesterday was my worst mothering day to date. And it wasn't even the kids' fault! I had the stomach flu. A very violent stomach flu. Not pretty. Landon was so busy and stressed at work preparing for his upcoming business trip to NYC that I didn't have the heart to tell him I was completely miserable. I tried calling my mom but I just never got a hold of her. So I laid in bed with Reese by my side being as sweet as can be while the girls brought me diapers, wipes, water, ibuprofen, socks, the thermometer, etc. My kids were just angels. Thank heaven for them. Who knew Jolie could be such a good little mommy? I owe them big time.
If only I could have napped...
And then last night Landon slept on the couch with the baby monitor and woke up with the baby and brought him to me only once to eat. How sweet is he? I love him.
P.S. Reese is such a good sleeper! He sleeps at least 6-8 hour stretches ever night! Crazy.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Worst-Episode-Ever
Posted by
Katie
at
3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
katie! seriously you should have called I would have come and got the girls in an instant! next time please please call.
I hope you feel better!
oh katie, i am so sorry you were sick. moms should have a "get out of jail free" card for illness. i'm glad your kids were good. and what a little doll reese is for sleeping so well for you.
Post a Comment